Anna De Bar
Please join my blog!divainthakitchen.blogspot.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 medium
- 2 sprig(s)
- (fresh) rosemary
- 1 clove
- garlic clove
- season with salt and pepper
- 6 slice
- of bacon to wrap around the turkey tornadoes
- 2 slice
- royal gala apples, or you can add more if you like
- 1/2 c
- of dry white wine, or reisling
- 1/3 c
- extra virgin olive oil, my favourite is bertolli
With a cookie cutter I cut and shaped the turkey breast round. I then placed raw bacon and wrapped it around the turkey tornado.
I seasoned the turkey with fresh rosemary, pinch of salt and pepper.
I added lemon juice from a real lemon, just 1 lemon is fine.
I then added some dry white wine and sliced 1 royal gala apple and placed each slice on top of the turkey tornadoe. The leftover apples were just placed in the pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
Cooked the turkey tornadoes in a 400F oven for about 30 minutes and voila! Thanksgiving was served!!
I also served my homemade stuffing recipe!
Recipe to follow soon :)