I came across this turkey recipe, and others, just before Thanksgiving. I bought the turkeys when they went on sale, cut them up and made several dishes out of them, one turkey at at time. I would invite friends over to sample them and whatever was left, I would put in the freezer. One of our friends would only sample the Blue Ribbon winners. He would ask for the recipes afterward and one time he made SO much of my Caramel Popcorn recipe, he made himself SICK on it! This dish has always been a favorite! The last time, my daughter took what was left to college w/her 'without asking' and they devoured it the next evening! The smell and flavor of this dish is well worth the work and it freezes beautifully! Blue ribbon winner from Country Woman
- turkey breasts
- bread crumbs, seasoned (i make my own fresh in the food processor and season w/salt & garlic make as much as you need it, you can freeze the rest.
- 2 crushed cubes chicken bouillion, per panful
- 1 1/4 c. of water w/1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg & 1 c. of water, mixed well together
- butter or olive oil or butter & olive oil