Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 4 oz
- reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/8 tsp
- 4 c
- chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans, toasted
- 7-8 inch flour tortillas
- 10 3/4 oz
- can reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz
- carton light dairy sour cream
- 1 c
- fat-free milk
- 2-4 Tbsp
- finely chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 c
- shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar chese (2 ounces)
- snipped fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
- chopped tomato and sweet pepper (optional)
1In a small saucepan cook onion, covered, in a small amount of water over medium heat until tender; drain.
2In a medium mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, the 1T water, cumin, black pepper and salt. Stir in cooked onion, turkey and toasted pecans.
3Wrap the tortillas in foil. Heat in a 350 oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until softened. Meanwhile, lightly coat a 3quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. For each enchilada, spoon about 1/4 cup of the turkey mixture onto one tortilla; roll up. Place tortilla, seam side down, in baking dish. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
4For sauce, in a medium mixing bowl combine soup, sour cream, milk and jalapeno peppers; pour mixture over the enchiladas.