Must Have Tuscan/Italian-Style Stew
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 (15-1/2oz) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and patted dry
1In a large soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic, and cook 6-8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring frequently to break up the meat.
2Add remaining ingredients except spinach; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer UNCOVERED for 30 minutes, or until thickened. Stir in spinach and serve.
3DINNER DOESN'T GET MUCH EASIER THAN THIS!!!