Healthy pizza casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 9.4 oz pkg turkey sausage, chopped coarsely.
- 1/4 lb
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz can lower sodium tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- each, salt and pepper
- 13.8 oz can refrigerated pizza dough, like pillsbury
- 12 slice
- reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- reduced-fat, grated parmesan cheese
1Heat oven to 425. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray.
2In lg skillet, over high heat, add oil. Add sausage and mushrooms. Cokk, stirring for 4-5 mins. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook until heated through.
3Unroll pizza dough and press into bottom and 1/2 way up the sides of pan. Line bottom crust w/ 6 slices mozzarella cheese. Top w/ sausage mix. Bake, uncovered 12 min. Top w/ remaining slices of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle w/ parmesan cheese. Bake 5 min, or until cheese melts.