Fried Cabbage, Turkey Sausage Skillets
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 -5
- potatoes, washed sliced with peel on
- 1 pkg
- turkey smoked sausage, sliced 14 oz.
- 1 1/2
- medium head of cabbage, cut in 1/2 inch segments
- bell pepper, chopped
- seasoning salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgn olive oil, or bacon drippings
1You will need two large skillets for this dish. one for the potatoes and sausage and one for the cabbage. place 2 tbs. oil in each. fry potatoes with 1/2 of an onion. fry 20 minutes low heat covered. remove lid and add sausage sliced up and turn up heat to medium stirring often, make crispy.
2while potatoes are cooking, fry cabbage ,sliced onions and bell pepper in 2 tbs olive oil or bacon drippings, cover with lid and stir often. fry until tender over medium heat.
3season both skillets with seasoning salt and pepper. when cabbage is tender and potatoes and sausage are crispy. plate up with cabbage over top of potato mixture.