Creamy turkey casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz pkg reduced-fat ritz crackers, crushed
- 1-1/2 stick
- melted butter
- 2 c
- cooked, cubed or shredded left-over turkey
- 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 10.75 oz can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- lite sour cream
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/8 tsp
1Heat oven to 325. Spray a 9 x 13" casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine crackers and butter, mix well. Set aside 1/4 cup crumb mix.
2Spoon remaining cracker crumb mix into bottom of casserole dish. Evenly spread turkey over crumbs. Sprinkle turkey w/ water chestnuts.
3In another lg bowl, combine soups, sour cream, water, garlic, basil and pepper. Mix well. Pour over turkey mix. Sprinkle w/ reserved cracker crumbs. Bake 1 hr, or until golden and bubbly.