Barbequed Ham Sandwiches
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pounds chipped deli turkey ham or deli honey-glazed ham
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup open pit original flavor barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
1Place half of meat in greased slow cooker.( Use at least a 4 qt. cooker.Combine the rest of the ingredients (except buns) and pour 1/2 over the meat. Layer the other 1/2 of the meat and pour the rest of the sauce over it. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 HOURS. Fill buns and serve.
2NOTE: Have some mayo with a little horseradish put in (1 cup mayo 1/4 cup horseradish) for a side sauce, should anyone want to spread their bun with it first. Definitly not necessary, but would add a little heat.
3IDEA: If you have a 5qt. or larger slowcooker, you can make my Creamy Hash Browns slowcooker potatoes (on justapinch.com, too)to serve with these sandwiches.