Pineapple Curry With Jumbo Shrimps
I can never pass this dish up its just too yummy. I hope that you will find this to your liking.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2⁄3 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, sweet, thinly sliced
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 24 shrimp, jumbo, raw, shelled and deveined (leave tailshell on)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 6 cups noodles, cellaphane, cooked
- 4 sprigs basil, thai (garnish)
1In a large pot add the pineapple, sweet onion, coconut cream, curry paste, fish sauce and sugar.
2Cook on medium high heat, but do not boil.
3Add the shrimp and cilantro and simmer until the shrimp turn a bright pink color, about 3 - 5 minutes.
4Serve over top the cellophane noodles and garnish with fresh basil.