Angel Shrimp Pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- 1 medium
- onion - chopped
- 1+1/2 c
- sliced mushrooms or 2 cans
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 8 oz pkg
- jalapeno cream cheese spread (container)
- 1# pkg
- fresh shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
- 2- 4.8 oz box
- pasta roni angel hair pasta with herbs
- 1 # pkg
- frozen mixed vegetables
1In large skillet or deep pot, over medium heat, melt margarine and saute onions and mushrooms. Then add mixed vegetables already steamed.
2Add cream of mushroom soup and jalapeno cream cheese.....Blend all together. Add shrimp and cook about 10 minutes.
3Meanwhile, in saucepan, prepare pasta per instructions on the boxes. Let set a few minutes, then mix both pots together in 1 pot. Then, enjoy!