AVOCADO TUNA SALAD
The recipe and picture are from the web site - The Healthy Maven.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cans of flaked light tuna
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 red apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1 t pickle juice (or water-if using increase salt slightly)
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add in tuna, celery, red onion, apple and walnuts. Mix well.
Serve on bread, top on salad or eat plain.
This can be a great salad, appetizer.