TROY'S PORK CHOPS WITH CAPERS
The photos are mine and the recipe is by Troy.
- top loin chops, bone in or boneless 1/2 inch thick, fat trimmed
- olive oil to coat bottom of nonstick pan
- nature's seasons, sprinkle both sides of meat
- salt and pepper, sprinkle lightly both sides of meat
- a sprig of rosemary
- cup of cooking wine
- cloves minced garlic
- tablespoon capers from jar
- tablespoon zest
- lemon sliced
- lemon squeezed and pulp
Use top loin pork chops about 1/2 inch thick, uniform in size, fat trimmed. Bone in or boneless. Sprinkle both sides with Nature's Seasons, salt and pepper.
This doesn't take long to prepare, so fix your side dishes first. Heat skillet over medium heat with enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Add some of the fresh rosemary to oil, and fry the chops until they are a golden brown. Turn the chops.
Add the rest of the rosemary, garlic, sliced lemon and lemon zest, capers. Continue cooking until done, add the wine and add the 1/2 lemon and pulp over the chops. Put a lid on it and simmer a couple of minutes, remove the lid.