Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 fresh mexican bonillo rolls
- 2 - 3 pounds beef roast or pork roast
- homemade salsa
- freshly made guacamole
- queso fresco cheese
- mayo mixed with 1/2 juiced lime and chopped garlic
- green onions sliced
- 1 yellow onion sliced for roast
- 4 cloves of garlic for roast
1Season roast with cumin, salt, pepper and sazon if you can find. Rub well into meat, brown on both sides add water, diced jalapeno, onion and garlic cloves and cook until meat or pork is fork tender.
2Shred roast when tender. Toast bonillo rolls lightly and spread mayo/lime/garlic on toast. Add shredded meat, top with guacamole, salsa, green onion and queso fresco.