Sweet & Savory Pork Tenderloin
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- powdered Sage
- powdered garlic (not salt)
- black pepper
- 1 can(s)
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- orange zest
- pork tenderloin
- orange juice, unsweetened
1Dry tenderloin & roll in sage/garlic/pepper mix
2Heat some oil in a cast iron skillet
3Brown the tenderloin on all sides
4In a bowl while pork is browning, mix up the whole can of whole-berry cranberry sauce, orange zest & some orange juice.
5Pour over pork tenderloin, cover with foil and bake until done. Will depend on the size of the meat.
1) dont' use a skillet too large or the sauce will burn
2) Use seasonings to YOUR taste. Some people love garlic, some not so much.
I get raves when I make this as it is sweet, yet savory = best of both worlds! Enjoy!