Sweet and Spicy Pork Mini-Kabobs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- peppercorn & garlic marinated fresh pork sirloin, cut into 32 (1-inch) cubes
- 2 large
- red bell peppers, cut into 16 (1-inch) pieces
- 2/3 c
- 2 tsp
- caribbean jerk seasoning blend
- ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 16 (1-inch) cubes
- (6-inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
1Heat broiler with rack about 8 inches from heat source.
Thread 2 pieces of pork, 1 pineapple cube and 1 red pepper piece onto each skewer. Wrap exposed end of each skewer with foil to discourage scorching.
2Mix honey, vinegar and jerk seasoning together for glaze.
Broil kabobs, turning occasionally, until pork is done, about 8 minutes. Generously brush kabobs with honey glaze during last 2 to 3 minutes.