Sweet and Spicy Pork Mini-Kabobs
- 1 pkg
- peppercorn & garlic marinated fresh pork sirloin, cut into 32 (1-inch) cubes
- 2 large
- red bell peppers, cut into 16 (1-inch) pieces
- 2/3 c
- 2 tsp
- caribbean jerk seasoning blend
- ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 16 (1-inch) cubes
- (6-inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
Thread 2 pieces of pork, 1 pineapple cube and 1 red pepper piece onto each skewer. Wrap exposed end of each skewer with foil to discourage scorching.
Broil kabobs, turning occasionally, until pork is done, about 8 minutes. Generously brush kabobs with honey glaze during last 2 to 3 minutes.