Slow-cooked pork loin w/ applesauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3-4 lb pork loin roast, trimmed
- 3 c
- applesauce, i used plain applesauce
- 2 Tbsp
- apple pie spice
- 6 small
- red potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 4 large
- carrots, scrubbed clean, cut into chunks
- 2 c
- frozen pearl onions, like from birds eye
- tart apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
1Cut pork loin roast into chunks. Combine applesauce and apple pie spice in slow-cooker. Add pork chunks.
2Cover, cook on medium for 10 mins. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 6 hrs, or until meat is tender.
31 hr before meat is done, add potatoes, carrots and onions. 15 mins before food is done, add apple slices on top of everything in cooker. Remove meat, veggies and apples to a lg platter and spoon sauce over all. Enjoy!!