Sauerkraut and Ribs
Sauerkraut and Ribs, a one pot meal. Hot buttery mashed potatoes is a must with this dish and maybe some rye bread and butter. Extra special when served with Homemade Apple Sauce on the side. YUM-OH!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- amount of ingredients depends on your needs.
- can, jar or small bag sauerkraut
- 1-2 lb
- pork spareribs, country style ribs (or your choice of pork ribs)
- 1 large
- apple, grated (i like honeycrisp)
- water, enough to cover ingredients
- pepper, to taste
Instead of serving mashed potatoes with this meal the potatoes can be cut up in large chunks and added to the pot about 1/2 hr or so before meat is done.