Polish Sausage Baked Penne
Pasta is my friend, shes there when its a crowd, when i am alone and just need a little bit of her at a time. Shes even there when other friend surprise me. But most of all she liked by other food ethnicity..All around friend My Pasta!!!!
- 1 lb
- turkey, pork or beef polish sausage
- 1/2 c
- each of chopped onion and green peppers
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce mix with mushrooms
- 10 oz italian cheese & herb cooking creme, divided
- 1 c
- asiago cheese, grated
- 1 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- 3 c
- cooked penne pasta
1Heat oven to 350 F.
2Brown polish sausage with veggies in a large skillet. Stir in sauce, 3/4 of creme and 1/2 cup each of cheese; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes, or until well combine. Add pasta; mix lightly.
3Spoon into 2 quart casserole top with remaining creme and cheese. Cover.
4Bake 20 minutes or until heated trough uncover after 15 minutes.