Pasta Medley with Alfredo Sauce
Hope you will like this recipe.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- pkg, cork screw pasta , or your favorite
- 1 lb
- shaved smoked ham, chopped
- 1 medium
- zucchini ,sliced 1/4 thick, then quartered
- 3 medium
- carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 3/4 c
- cut green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- recipe of homemade alfredo sauce(see below in comments)
1Put water on to boil.
Cut up veggies and add the carrots and zucchini and green beans to the boiling water with the pasta. Cook in boiling water for 6 minutes. Drain all into a colander, let drain.
2Place olive oil and chopped ham and onions in the empty pot and cook and stir until onion is almost translucent.
3Spray the inside of your crock pot or a large kettle and place the pasta mixture and the ham and onion mixture into the crock pot. Mix to combine. Cover to keep warm do not cook in crockpot.Just keep it warm in there.