Kimberly's Pork Stew
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 pork butt,cut into cubes
- 2 onions,chopped
- salt,pepper,paprika,garlic salt
- 4 potatoes,unpeeled,chopped
- fresh garlic,crushed
- 4 brown gravy mix
- 1/2 water
- 1/2 head cabbage,shredded
- 1 broccoli,cleaned
- fresh or frozen,green beans
- 2 ancho chili peppers,seeded & sliced
- 4 carrots,peeled & shredded
1Cube entire 3 pounds pork butt roast.
2Heat cast iron large pot. Add garlic-oil tp pot and heat to medium.
3After pork is cubed,add salt,pepper,paprika,garlic salt. Mix with wooden spoon and add mixture to hot cast iron pot.
4Cook pork meat until brown. Add onions, and a little water at a time,until you have a nice broth.
5Add 4 packets of Brown Gravy Mix and stir.
6Add the rest of the fresh vegetables one at a time,and stir to mix all vegetables together.
7You can add a little more water as necessary.
8Put pot on back burner & let slow cook until 4 hours,and every now & then continue to mix & stir,until everything including meat is fork tender.