"HAM & NAVY BEAN" SUPER SOUP!!
- 1 bag(s)
- 1-16 oz. bag cannolini beans dried. put in lg. pot covered 1/2" above beans & slowly warm on low-med. heat. for 2-1/2 to 3 hrs.
- 1 lb
- ham thinly sliced & cubed
- 1 stalk(s)
- celery w/o top or bottom diced small
- 10 small
- baby carrots diced & sliced thin
- 1 medium
- onion (i used yellow)
- 1 can(s)
- 28-oz. of favorite choice of chopped/diced tomatoes & juice (i used fresh tomatoes chopped up)
Ham (I used spiral) sliced thin & cut into pieces (put in later)
8 Baby Carrots sliced thin & chopped
1 Med. Onion sliced & diced the same
1 28 oz. Jar/Can Chopped Tomatoes (I used the insides of my "Baked Tomato Bolognese" recipe).
Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
Simmer for 3 hrs.
Note: If you choose to do this in a Crock Pot adjust your temp & timing.