Fettuccine with bacon and peas
Irisa Raina 9
You want to rinse the pasta because once you add the other ingredients it will all stick together if you don’t.
This is a dish I make when I'm not in the mood to make a full meal "lots of pans " or if I'm not sure when my husband will be home from work.
I can make it up to the point of tossing it all together, till he comes home.
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 12 ounces apple wood bacon “ chopped into bite size pieces”
- 1 cup frozen peas “ defrosted “ but not cooked
- ½ red pepper cut into small slices
- ½ orange pepper cut into small slices
- 1 small spanish onion chopped
- fresh grated parmesan cheese “ use how much you like “