Fettuccine with bacon and peas
Irisa Raina 9
You want to rinse the pasta because once you add the other ingredients it will all stick together if you don’t.
This is a dish I make when I'm not in the mood to make a full meal "lots of pans " or if I'm not sure when my husband will be home from work.
I can make it up to the point of tossing it all together, till he comes home.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 12 ounces apple wood bacon “ chopped into bite size pieces”
- 1 cup frozen peas “ defrosted “ but not cooked
- ½ red pepper cut into small slices
- ½ orange pepper cut into small slices
- 1 small spanish onion chopped
- fresh grated parmesan cheese “ use how much you like “
1Boil the fettuccine and drain and rinse with hot water and leave in colander till you are ready for it.
3Remove the bacon and in the same pan again, fry the onion and both peppers till they are tender.