Easy Crock Pot Pork Roast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 lb
- pork shoulder butt roast (or any cheap roast)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 can(s)
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 1-2 large
- onions, chopped (optional)
- carrots, chopped (optional)
- potatoes, peeled and quartered (optional)
- stalk celery, chopped (optional)
1Season roast with salt and pepper, dredge in flour and brown in large skillet on high heat until browned on all sides.
Place water and cream of mushroom soup in a bowl and mix until combined.
Place roast in crock pot and add water and cream of mushroom soup. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix on top of roast. Add desired vegetables.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours.