Diabetic...Pork Premavera Sandwiches
WEIGHT WATCHERS 6 POINTS PER SANDWICH
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 medium
- carrots ,shredded..about 1 cup
- 1 large
- red sweet pepper,seeded..coarsely chopped
- 1 medium
- onion,cut into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp
- quick cooking tapioca,crushed
- 2-21/2 lb
- boneless pork sirloin roast or boneless pork loin roast,trimmed of fat
- 3/4 c
- reduced sodium,fat free bbq sauce
- whole wheat hamburger buns,split and toasted
1In a 31/2 or 4 quart slow cooker,combine 1st 3 ingredients.
sprinkle with tapioca.
Place pork roast on top of veggies.
Pour BBQ sauce over meat.
Cover & cook on low heat 6-7 hours or on high heat 3-31/2 hours.
2Remove meat from slow cooker;reserving juices.
thinly slice meat.
Return to slow cooker;stir to coat with sauce.
Serve meat on hamburg buns.