Applesauce, Porkchops and Walnuts... OhMy!
Remember Gordon doesn't measure... Sorry.
Also I would like to add that I did see a similar recipe on the box but, this is my little twist of what I am sure is a very good recipe. Please forgive me if this is something that you have been cooking for your family for years. (Disclaimer) I guess I am suppose to have that for all the lawyers out there.
- 1 box
- uncle ben's long grain and wild rice original recipe.
- 1/4" to 1/2" boneless pork chops.
- 1 jar(s)
- apple sauce (i use 3/4 of mott's large jar)
- 1 pkg
- light brown sugar (maybe a half cup)
- 1 pkg
- chopped walnuts (maybe a half cup or more if you like)
- 1/4 c
- maple syrup (guessing so only add what looks right)
- 3 or 4 dash(es)
- seasoning salt to your liking for chops
- black pepper to taste for chops
- 2 medium
- apples of your choice... i like red d's chopped in approx. 1/4" pieces.
- i hope i remembered everything... lol
If you have different or more seasoning you wish to use... feel free to explore. Sometimes I will add the Emeril's seasoning as well... I know I sound like a spokes person for him but it adds a good flavor.