Dee-licious Applesauce Mustard Pork Chops
I came up with this recipe about 10 yrs ago, because I wanted to add the same flavors to my pork chops.
I hope you like them as much as my family does. They like milder mustard, so I use spicy brown. Feel free to add whatever mustard floats your boat.
Serve and Enjoy!
- 8 medium
- boneless pork sirloin chops
- 1 tsp
- lemon pepper or seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp
- whte pepper
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 c
- panko bread crumbs, plain or lemon pepper works too
- 1/2 c
- plain dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 c
- applesauce, unsweetened, sweetened or homemade
- 3 - 4 Tbsp
- mustard, spicy brown. may use dijon if you like a stronger mustard flavor
optional: use the broiler pan, but the rack keeps the chops crisper.
Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper or seasoning salt and white pepper. Let stand and marry for 20-30 minutes.
Dredge in flour, shake off excess. Then dredge in applesauce/mustard, and then in crumb mixture. Place on rack on baking sheet.