Best Pizza Recipe With Leftovers Vegetables
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 c
- left-over roasted vegetables such as, zucchini, sweet potatoes, red onions
- 2 oval flat breads or as per your likeness
- 250 g
- mix medley tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 c
- woolworth select grated shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp
- woolworth select spanish classic olive oil
- 1 c
- woolworth select baby rocket or baby spinach leaves
1Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place bread among two baking paper-lined oven trays. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until beginning to crisp.
2Meanwhile, add ¾ tomatoes and clove of garlic to food processor and pulse until pureed. Season.
3Spread each bread base with 2-3 tablespoons of tomato mixture. Add vegetables and remaining tomatoes, and then scatter with cheese. Return to oven and bake for a further 8-10 minutes or until cheese is golden.
4Serve pizzas, topped with rocket and drizzled with olive oil.
5Enjoy the recipe with full details @ goo.gl/jWEfbl