Turkey Bacon Ziti
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- ziti pasta, cooked
- 1/2 pkg
- turkey bacon-baked for 30min
- 1/2 box
- peas, frozen-baked on top of bacon for 10min
- 1 c
- spinach, frozen-microwaved for 2min
- 16 oz
- ricotta cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded mozzarella cheese, to top
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place bacon on a baking sheet sprinkled with garlic powder and bake for 30min. Sprinkle the frozen peas on top of the bacon for the last 10min.
2Cook pasta as directed on box and drain most of the water.
3In a large bowl, add microwaved spinach, peas, and bacon that's been cut into pieces, I used kitchen shears for this. Add the ricotta cheese and pasta with the reserved water. Season and mix until the pasta is coated with ricotta.
4Top with shredded mozzarella and enjoy!