Tuna Noodle Casserole - Beginners Recipe
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 box
- kraft macaroni and cheese (powdered cheese kind)
- 2 can(s)
- tuna - in water, drained
- 26 oz
- can campbells mushroom soup
- milk as needed to thin recipe
- seasonings as desired - salt, pepper, etc
- green beans, peas, potato chips, shredded cheese, mushrooms, etc
1In large pot with salted water, boil macaroni until tender, drain and return to pan.
2Add tuna, mushroom soup and packets of powdered cheese from the mac and cheese, mix well.
Add any other ingredients you might like.
3Add milk as needed so dish is not so thick, if you decide to bake for the crust, add a little more milk so it stays creamy.
5Very simple recipe for the beginner plus I have limited amount of pans used for easy clean-up.