With salad and/or garlic bread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- ricotta cheese, low-fat if desired
- 10 oz pkg
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 oz
- parmesan cheese, fat-free if desired, grated
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- manicotti shells, cooked according to package directions
- 2 oz
- mozzarella cheese, low-fat if desired, shredded
- 1 bottle
- marinara sauce, your favorite brand
1In medium bowl combine ricotta, spinach, parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mixing well.
2In bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan spread 1/3 cup marinara sauce.
3Stuff cheese mixture into shells and arrange in dish.
4Top with remaining sauce just to cover, sprinkle with mozzarella.
5Cover and bake until manicotti heated through. 20 - 25 minutes.
6Turn oven to broil uncover pan and broil until cheese is melty. 3 - 5 minutes.