Some More Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- medium onion, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz diced tomatoes with the juice
- 3 Tbsp
- chili powder, hot or mild, your choice
- 1 1/2 c
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb
- spaghetti, cooked
- 15oz can english peas, drained
- 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese optional (the original recipe calls for it but we prefer without)
1Brown the ground beef and drain excess fat.
2Add onion and bell pepper and saute until the onion is tender.
3Add the garlic and saute for a couple of minutes.
4Add tomatoes with the juice, water, chili powder and salt and pepper.
5Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
6Add the spaghetti, corn and peas and heat through.
7It's ready to serve unless you're adding the cheese. To add the cheese, spread the mixture in a casserole and top with the cheese. Bake at 350 until it's melted, about 20 minutes.