Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground beef/turkey/ or chicken
- eggs (beaten)
- 15 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 4 c
- italian style cheese
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 box
- lasagna noodles, cooked
- 3-4 c
- pasta sauce (i made my own but which ever you like is just as good)
- 1 medium
- zucchini, thinly sliced long ways (a veggie peeler is the best way to get this done)
- onion (finely chopped)
- celery stalks (finely chopped)
- 1 small
- green bell pepper/ or 1/2 a green bell pepper and 1/2 a red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp
- dried parsely flakes
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
1pre-heat oven to 375
2cook the lasagna noodles according to the box. Drain
3cook ground meat, onion, celery, and bell peppers until meat it browned. drain and rinse.
4In a medium bowl mix the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the italian cheese, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, italian seasoning,eggs, and salt and pepper together untill smooth.
5in a 9x13 baking dish spread 1/3 c of the sauce on the bottom.
6combine meat mixture with the remaining sauce.
7layer 4 noodles and told with the remaining cheese mixture, zucchini, and half the remaining sauce
8layer 4 more noodles to with remaining sauce and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese. Then finish with the last 2 cups of the italian cheese.
9cover the baking dish the place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
10bake for 1 hour. uncover and bake for another 20 minutes or until cheese is melty and brown
11let stand for at least 20 minutes to cool