Skillet Vegetable Lasagna
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 3/4 c
- vegetable broth
- uncooked oven-ready (no-boil) lasagna noodles
- 10 3/4 oz
- condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 14 1/2 oz
- diced tomatoes, undrained
- 10 oz
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
1Heat the broth in a 12" skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Break the noodles into pieces and add to the broth. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
2Stir the soup, tomatoes, and spinach in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
3Remove the skillet from the heat. Spoon the ricotta cheese on top and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.