Roly-poly lasagna shells
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 32 oz container, part-skin ricotta cheese
- 3 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 c
- plus 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 large
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh, chopped parsley
- 3 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- each, salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb
- cooked, crumbled italian sausage, i used turkey sausage
- 28 oz jar favorite pasta sauce, divided
- 12 oz pkg jumbo pasta shells
1Cook pasta shells as directed, drain and cool. Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
2Mix well. Stir in crumbled sausage. Spread 1 cup pasta sauce into bottom of pan. Spoon about 2 tbsp cheese mix into each pasta shell. Place filled shells in pan.
3Pour remaining pasta sauce over shells. Cover w/ foil and bake 40 mins. Uncover and sprinkle w/ remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered for 12 mins more, or until cheese is melted.