Rigatoni With Vodka Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- dried rigatoni, cooked for 5 minutes and drained (very al dente)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 medium
- sweet onion, diced
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 1-2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes (depending on how chunky you want it)
- 1 jar(s)
- prego fresh mushroom sauce (28 or 32 oz - i can't recall)
- 1 jar(s)
- classico mushroom alfredo sauce (different flavors are great to experiment with)
- shot of good vodka (1.5-2 oz)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried itatlian spice blend
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley, chopped
1Preheat oven to 350.
Grease a 9x13 or 2qt baking dish.
2In a large saucepan over medium to medium high heat, saute the onion in olive oil until just translucent. Add the garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
3Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir until blended and bring to a simmer.
4Stir in the Alfredo sauce, herbs and vodka. cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5Toss noodles into sauce and transfer mixture to baking dish. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the top is nice and browned.
6Let stand about 5 minutes, stir before serving.