Quick & Easy Spinach Lasagna Rolls
In the time it takes to order a pizza, you can serve this incredible, tasty dish.
Add a salad with bagged lettuce and garlic bread and they will think you slaved all day. Double recipe for an extremely easy way to feed 10-12 guests!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- lasagna noodles, cooked & drained
- 1 box
- 10 oz. frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry or use 2 c. fresh, sliced into ribbons
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella or italian blend
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 4 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 1 clove
- garlic, crushed
- thinly sliced tomato, optional
- 1 jar(s)
- your favorite pasta sauce, approx. 2 cups
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2Mix cream cheese, spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, if desired depending on how salty your cheese is.
3Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over lasagna noodles. Top with sliced tomatoes, if using. Roll. Line bottom of 9x9 baking dish with enough sauce to cover. Add rolls, seam side down. Top with remaining sauce.
4Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.