Poor Mans Lasagna
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- lasagna noodles broken, uncooked
- 1 lb
- ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 jar(s)
- your favorite spaghetti sauce (large jar)
- garlic powder, onion powder and italian seasoning to taste
- 4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese or colby jack or pizza blend
- 16 oz
- package of cottage cheese
1fry meat with seasonings until brown, drain well and then add to spaghetti sauce.
2Put sauce and meat mix in crock pot, break up noodles, add them to the pot.
3cook in crock pot on low for five to six hours or on high for two to three hours.
4when noodles are cooked through add shredded cheese, let warm until cheese melts, serve and top with the cottage cheese if you want.