Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 c
- assorted shape dry pasta, (wagon wheels, ziti, spiral)
- 1 lg. jar(s)
- prego or your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg
- 1 lb
- ground beef ( can use 1/2 and 1/2 lb. italian sausage)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- green pepper, chopped
- 1 - 4oz. can(s)
- sliced mushroom
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- shredded pizza blend cheese
- 1 small
- can sliced black olives (optional)
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions in well salted water. Drain and put aside.
2Place ground beef in pan, salt & pepper meat then brown with chopped onion & green pepper. Drain off any excess fat.
3Add pasta back to pan. Add sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, red pepper flakes and sugar. Stir to blend.
4Pour evenly into 9 x 13 pan. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 35 minute.
5Serve with parmesan cheese and extra red pepper flakes for those who like it spicy.