PHILLY CHEESE STEAK W/SPAGHETTI
Featured Pinch Tips Video
Family Tested & Approved
deli black angus roast beef, sliced thin & cut into strips
onion, sliced thin
red bell pepper, thinly sliced
cheddar cheese, shredded
sea salt [if needed]
wheat spaghetti cooked accordingly to the package
1. Heat oil in skillet on medium heat until hot.
2. Then, add and cook onionsand peppers until fully cooked & tender.
3. Then add roast beef, salt & pepper, stirring until well incorporated.
4. Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
5. Make cheese sauce as follows:
6. In a saucepan, melt butter, add flour, stirring for about 2 minutes.
7. Slowly, add the milk, constantly stirring until it thickens.
8. Add salt [if needed] & pepper.
9.Stir in cheddar cheese,until melted and stirring until smooth.
10.Plate hot spaghetti, top with beef & onions, then top with the cheese sauce.