I love the different flavors of the olives and anchovies!
You can use any kind of pasta, I just use whole wheat to make it healthier.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 tsp
- minced garlic in oil, from a jar
- 2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes w/ italian herbs, drained
- anchovy fillets, rinsed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp
- rinsed capers
- greek olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
1Cook pasta as directed, drain and keep warm. Heat oil in lg skillet over low heat. Cook garlic until fragrant and golden.
2Add tomatoes and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Stir in anchovies, tomato paste, capers, olives and pepper flakes.
3Cook 10 mins, stirring occasionally. Toss pasta w/ the sauce and serve.