PASTA HAM SALAD for AMERION LEGION FALL DIST.CONF.
Nancy J. Patrykus
Spokane Auxillary members, cooked & served salads,cookies,sides etc.
At a delicious luncheon for our honored guests.
Instead the usual Italian dressing. I found this delicious SWEET VIDALIA DRESSING!
You must know by now, how I LOVE SWEET ONIONS! But the season is limited..this will help carry me over the winter months!
For your family just cut it down
Hope you enjoy it as much as all of us did.
Seconds anyone ???
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 pkg
- tri color rotini ...cooked according to pkg. directions
- 1 c
- sweet onion ....chopped fine
- different colors of green peppers, washed, and cut up
- 1 pkg
- sliced ham.......cut up in to little squares.
- 1/2-3/4 bottle
- sweet vidalia dressing.......see foto # 1.
- 4-5 small
- fresh tomatoes washed & cut small
drain , rinse in cold water.
Add 1 Tabl.vegetable oil and mix. Set aside
When cool, add the vegetables,
but not the tomatoes yet.
Then add the ham and enough dressing to blend flavors.