Orzo with Shrimp, Spinach, Tomatoes, Olives and Feta
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 1 lb
- whole wheat orzo
- 1 lb
- large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1 tsp
- hot smoked spanish paprika, (do not use hungarian).
- 1/2 tsp
- salt, or to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice and the zest from 1 lemon.
- 1/4 c
- extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for sautéing the shrimp.
- kalamata (greek) olives, quartered
- 1 c
- baby spinach, chopped
- 8 oz
- cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 6 oz
- greek feta, crumbled
Heat a small amount of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Pour in the shrimp and saute until pink and cooked through.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Adjust seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve.
Can be refrigerated and served later.