Olive oil Parmesan Pasta w/ red pepper flakes
You can eliminate the crushed pepper if you'd like, still makes a great tasty dish.
You need not worry about extact measures. Add more or less of any of these ingredients .. it won't hurt the recipe at all.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/3 - 1/2 pound cooked and drained thin spaghetti or vermicelli (reserve approx 1/4 cup pasta water)
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped fine fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- optional: sour cream topping
Suggestion: garnish with a tablespoon of sour cream