Mac & Cheese
Featured Pinch Tips Video
1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rapid boil. Add Salt.
2. Add 1 lb or 1 package elbow macaroni
3. Return water to a rapid boil.
4. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 9-11 minutes or until tender.
1. Cook pasta according to above directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
3. Stir in flour, salt if wanted, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Stir in milk until smooth.
5. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat.
6. Stir in cheese until melted and cooked pasta and toss until well blended.
7. Serve immediately.