Linguine with Fresh Tomato Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 large
- tomatoes-ripe-peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb
- brie cheese, cubed
- 1 c
- fresh basil leaves~do not use dried
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced (or according to your taste
- 1 c
- good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb
- linguine, cooked~i like angel hair pasta~cooked "al dente"
- 1/3 c
- fresh grated parm or locatelli cheese
1In a large bowl combine tomatoes , brie, basil, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix well and let stand at room temperature at least 24 hours.
2Cook pasta and drain. Return to pot and toss with the tomato mixture and grated cheese. Serve immediately. Makes about 8 servings.