Featured Pinch Tips Video
- lasagna noodes, cooked according to directions on the box, rinsed and drained well.
- 1 - 1 1/2 c
- shredded, mozarella cheese, divided
- 1 c
- grated, parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 lb
- or 2 - 3 large links italian hot sausage( without casings or bulk ) or ground beef ( totally optional )
- 1 medium
- jar spaghetti sauce
- 40 small
- slices pepperoni, cut into 1/4 pieces ( divided )
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 - 15 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/2 tsp
- minced green onions
- dried parsley flakes ( optional )
Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
Prepare a baking dish with non stick cooking spray. ( I used a 9 x 13 baking dish ).
Set aside about 1/2 cup browned sausage. Place the rest back in the skillet.
Spread an even amount of sauce into the bottom of prepared baking dish.
Top with a sprinkling of sausage, pepperoni. Spread about 1 tablespoon of sauce on top.
Now, spread remaining sauce evenly over the noodles, making sure the noodles are covered, so not to dry out.
Place in preheated oven and bake 35 - 40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browning.
I leave mine stand 5 minutes before serving.