Lasagna - No Boil
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 lb
- hot pork sausage
- 2 jar(s)
- pasta sauce( i use ragu or prego)
- 2 c
- small curd cottage cheese, or ricotta
- 2-4 c
- shredded mozzarella, i use about 4 cups cause i'm a cheese freak, adjust to your preference
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
11. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, brown both meats. Drain. Add sauce and bring to a boil. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together cottage cheese, half of the mozzarella (I use 2 cups here), parmesan, eggs, salt and pepper.
3. Spread 1 cup sauce over the bottom of 13X9X2" baking dish. Arrange 3 uncooked lasagna noodles lengthwise over sauce. Spread one-half of the cheese filling over lasagna, then another cup of sauce, then sprinkle mozzarella over the sauce. Repeat layers of lasagna, cheese filling, sauce and mozzarella. Place last 3 pieces of lasagna and remaining sauce.
4. Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Sprinkle on enough mozzarella to cover the top layer. Bake an additional 15 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.