Fettuccine con Verdure
I recently posted this within the comments of a post and since then three people have asked me to please post it as a recipe so it can be pinched; so...I'm happy to oblige.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup provolone/mozzarella cheese blend
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. mrs. dash® garlic & herb seasoning blend
- 8 oz. fettucine
- note: vegetables may be varied according to your likes/dislikes.
1Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat; add vegetables and Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
3Cook and stir until tender about 8 minutes. Toss together hot pasta, vegetables and lemon juice. Mix in cheese and serve.