Creamy Healthy Zucchini & Spinach Rigatoni
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- rigatoni or any pasta in simular shape is best.
- 1 tsp
- 1 medium
- 8 oz
- sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 clove
- minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- each:dried basil,oregano,and crushed red pepper
- 1 c
- fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 oz
- philadelphia reduced fat cream cheese [neufchatel};half of an 8 ounce box
- 1 pkg
- baby spinach leaves[6 ounces]
- 1/4 c
- grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese with a touch of philadelphia/divided
- or lower fat brand of mozzarella if desired.
Add the zucchini,mushrooms,and garlic
Cook and STIR until zucchini is crisp-tender.
Cook & stir about 2-3 minutes.[until thickened]
Return to pan.
Bake until cheese on top is melted and light brown.