Featured Pinch Tips Video
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 15 oz container low-fat ricotta cheese.
- 3 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican style cheese, divided.
- green onions, thinly sliced, divided.
- 8-1/2 oz can whole kernel corn, drained.
- 1 l
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper.
- 15 oz cans, no-bean chili.
- 1 tsp
- chili powder, divided
1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish w/ cooking spray. Cook noodles as directed, drain well. In lg bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups Mexican cheese, 2 sliced scallions, corn, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread 3/4 cup chili into bottom of pan. Place 3 noodles over chili. Place 1/2 the ricotta mix over noodles. Top w/half of the remaining chili. Place noodles over chili, top w/ remaining ricotta mix. Place remaining noodles over mix. Top w/ remaining chili. Sprinkle w/ remaining mexican cheese. Cover w/ foil. Bake 30 min. Remove foil, bake until bubbly, about 5 mins. Sprinkle w/ remaining green onion.